Regular posting will resume next week.
Carin and I have been off trying to fit an entire summer of fun into the past two weeks.
In fact, we’ve hardly seen one another because we’ve been so busy with our families and kids.
- My laundry pile is Out. Of. Control. The only things getting washed right now are swimsuits and baseball uniforms.
- We haven’t eaten at home since…May?
- The kids haven’t been to bed before 11 PM since June.
- It’s total chaos.
- It’s total chaos and it’s been awesomely fun. (Proper grammar deserves a vacation too!)
- We hiked Stoney Brook.
- We visited SeaBreeze.
- We made it to The Lake. (There IS only one, and it’s Keuka Lake.)
- We’ve eaten A LOT of ice cream…for dinner.
- Plus the bonfires, water skiing, swimming, sipping on a beer while floating in an inner tube, catching fireflies and watching fireworks on a hot summer night.
I need a nap.
See y’all next week!