1. May FLEW by and suddenly it’s June? How did that happen?
2. Baseball pants are the work of the devil. My boys are playing on three (soon to be four) teams at the moment. That means a lot of laundry involving those freaking WHITE pants. I’m so tired of scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing.
3. I need to go bathing suit shopping. Is there anything worse? No. No there isn’t.
4. The lawn needs to be mowed. At this point I’m waiting for goats and cows to wander in because it looks like a hayfield.
5. I can’t comment on a single TV show right now because I have NO TIME to watch television. When we do get home early, I just stumble to my bed.
6. Filling some of my planters before it’s August would be a good thing.
7. I’m dying to go watch our local Minor League baseball team and eat some ice cream while sitting in the sun and relaxing–but, you guessed it, there isn’t time. Is it bad that I’m considering taking the kids out of school for an afternoon game?
8. I can’t believe I actually thought that my days were busy when the kids were 1 and 4. Or 4 and 7. I had no idea what was ahead of me.
10. The guys at Sherwin Williams are getting tired of seeing Carin and I right now. Apparently bringing in a board with random colors and hand written comments all over it is “confusing” to the color-matching machine.
11. Since when is grocery shopping such a chore? I used to make my way through Wegman’s in a leisurely manner–these days I sprint up and down the aisles just grabbing stuff. Whether we eat it or not. Probably not the best idea.
12. If our rototiller ever starts working, I’ll get in a garden. Until then, I’m sneaking stuff out of Carin’s.
13. Mulch. HAH! Not happenin’.
14. I’d give anything for one day, on a beach, alone. Anything.
15. I just finished The Song Remains the Same by Allison Winn Scotch. Good read.
16. I need more good reading suggestions–leave ‘em in the comments section.
17. Carin and I are working hard (when we have time) on some exceptional (we think) new ideas. Which is why the blog has been a little bit lighter in content lately. You’ll see sneak peeks soon!
18. I’m totally out of things to discuss. Good thing it’s MY post and I can do this…
25. I’m hoping to get something accomplished today with all the time I just saved!
Have a great Tuesday!